Looking for a female roommate! $660 2Bd/Bath right across West Lot

Posted by Ayumi_S @sakamotoa, May 22, 2020

Hi! My name is Ayumi and I am a research student at Mayo. My current roommate recently bought a house, so I am looking for a female roommate to share my 2bed/2bath apartment starting in August. I live in Woodridge Apartments which is a beautiful apartment complex right across from the West Lot which has direct shuttle service to St. Mary's and Downtown.The unit includes vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, balcony and in-unit washer and dryer. The balcony overlooks a beautiful backyard that includes a playground and pool. The apartment complex also has a gym, sauna, and hot tub. Garage parking is available as well. I don't have pets but would be open to dogs and cats! 🙂

Rent: $660/month +utilities (usually around $50-$60 per person).

Please send me a text at (808) 234-4539 if you are interested!:)

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

In reply to @martin8dee01 "Interested :)" + (show)
@martin8dee01

Interested 🙂

Jump to this post

Hi Ciara! I'm very sorry for the late reply. Are you still looking for a place? If so, please let me know!

Hi! Is this still available? I'm a 21 year old female college student who will be in Rochester until February, so I'm looking for a place through then. Ideally my boyfriend and I would share the room, but message me if this works for you!

Hi Ayumi,

I just accepted a research job at MayoClinic and was wondering if you were still looking for a roommate. I am very clean, laid-back, and friendly. I am looking to move in mid-August. Thanks!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.