Looking for a room or a roommate to get a place with July 1st

Posted by chepk001 @chepk001, Jun 23, 2020

Hello ! My name is Chelsey ! I am a 20 year old nursing student at the University of Minnesota Rochester . My lease is ending soon and my current roommate is going to the military, so I am looking for a new place that I could rent . I am looking for a private bedroom and private bathroom and as far as rent, I could do up to $750 (including utilities). I am, unfortunately, allergic to dogs and cats, so if you have pets then it can’t work (unless they are hypoallergenic - my current roommate has the cutest hypoallergenic yorkie!!)

If you are looking for a roommate and want to find a place together, I would be perfect for that! I am quiet, clean, easy going, and adaptable! I am also a full-time student, which has some benefits. From research, there are very nice apartments/townhomes in Rochester that are student affordable, so rent would be really low as long as the person I’m staying with is either part-time in school or not in school. If you would like to know more about that, I could give you more information as well.

Hoping to move out anytime starting July 1st 🙂

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.