Looking for an apartment by mid july

Posted by Maddie Kennedy @maddiekennedy, Jun 23, 2020

Hi! I recently got hired as a research assistant in Dr. Shapiro's immunology lab, and I will begin on July 13th. I am looking for a roommate with a place either close to the mayo campus or close to a shuttle line. I am a tidy person, non-smoking, and am pet-friendly! If anyone has a place with an open spot, I'd love to check it out!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hi Maddie! There are two bedrooms open in the townhome I live in. You'll only need to pay for the part of July you are staying and there's no security deposit. https://connect.employees.mayo.edu/discussion/420-bedroom-available-in-4br-townhome-with-healthcare-professionals/

It looks like Shapiro's lab does work on T cells, sounds like it will be a pretty cool job! I'm hoping to get into either the immunology or virology program after I graduate.

Hey Maddie, my roommate and I are looking for a third roomie for a house that's 1 mile from mayo clinic! If you are interested in this, feel free to personal message me on here and we can figure things out! I'm a RN at St Mary's hospital!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.