New to Rochester

Posted by dgyang28 @dgyang28, Nov 12, 2019

My name is Deja and I just moved to Rochester to start a new Job as a research assistant. I’m a recent college grad from Chicago and would love to meet new people here! I like cooking, Brooklyn 99, and love the outdoors!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hey there! I'm also moving to Rochester to work as a research trainee in Cardiology! Hope we could catch up 🙂

Hi, congratulations on getting to mayo. I am working as a research trainee, would love to hang out sometime.

@tejaswini

Hi, congratulations on getting to mayo. I am working as a research trainee, would love to hang out sometime.

Jump to this post

Thank you Tejaswini.
Yes same here would love to hangout sometime.
Will message you again when I get there.
🙂

@sonali19

Hey there! I'm also moving to Rochester to work as a research trainee in Cardiology! Hope we could catch up 🙂

Jump to this post

I’d be down for that! & congratulations on your new role!

@tejaswini

Jump to this post

Thanks! I would love to hang out too to get to know you!

Hey Rita, I'm a near-surgery research trainee looking for an apartment to share. When will you start working there? I'm new too, looking forward to meeting with you!

@samarikram

Hey Rita, I'm a near-surgery research trainee looking for an apartment to share. When will you start working there? I'm new too, looking forward to meeting with you!

Jump to this post

I just started working at Mayo about 2 weeks ago and currently live in a studio apartment. If you would like I could private message you the building I live in, and you can check for availability. I’m looking forward to meeting you too!

@dgyang28

I just started working at Mayo about 2 weeks ago and currently live in a studio apartment. If you would like I could private message you the building I live in, and you can check for availability. I’m looking forward to meeting you too!

Jump to this post

Thanks Rita! Yes please private msg and let me know, could really use the help! I'll be there in the last week of Dec! Hope everything's well!

Hey there!!
I will be moving to Rochester soon to work in the business development department. I'm also a recent college grad (from Duke). Would love to get to know new people also starting at Mayo!!

@cho15515

Hey there!!
I will be moving to Rochester soon to work in the business development department. I'm also a recent college grad (from Duke). Would love to get to know new people also starting at Mayo!!

Jump to this post

Congratulations! Feel free to message me when you get here

Please sign in or register to post a reply.