Seeking a roommate or a room in an est. home by 11/1

Posted by Alyssa G @agarcia6340, Oct 5, 2018

I am currently looking for a place to live by November 1st in Rochester and just thought I would throw this out there. I am exploring living alone or having roommates. I would definitely prefer to save money. I will be relocating from California (I have been vacationing here post nursing school hell). I’m a RN starting at Mayo on 11/5. I am in town right now for my POPA and looking for places and there are some good deals for 2B/2B, OR if you have a room available then that would be ideal for me as well. A little about me:

I’m female, 28, mature, will be working nights once off orientation, i come with a 8y/o shih-tzu babe and she gets along with other dogs, single, I don’t party anymore, I love wine, I don’t smoke, love the gym, and I’m super social. I am also very responsible and I’m respectful.

If I sound like a potential housemate then please reply and we can talk!

Thank you for your time!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

I just rented a one bedroom efficiency for $625/mo which includes all of the utilities except electric. The apartments are just down the road from one of the park and ride shuttle services for the hospital. I believe they have other units available. If you are interested, please private message me. I have only been here about a week, but I will update my experience with them after I have been here longer. Hope this helps anyone looking. Cheers!

@kwaytashek

I just rented a one bedroom efficiency for $625/mo which includes all of the utilities except electric. The apartments are just down the road from one of the park and ride shuttle services for the hospital. I believe they have other units available. If you are interested, please private message me. I have only been here about a week, but I will update my experience with them after I have been here longer. Hope this helps anyone looking. Cheers!

Jump to this post

Thank you for the tip!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.