Welcome!!

Posted by Amber Caron @ambercaron, Oct 6, 2017

Welcome to Surviving Parenthood!

Here we can connect and share stories, offer tips, encourage each other in this wonderful experience of parenthood. This is truly an open forum for all kinds of connections and conversations.

I’m Amber, and I’m a moderator in this group. I am a mother of 2 boys (5 year old & almost 2 year old). I moved to Rochester 12 years ago with my husband who is a Rochester native. I enjoy connecting with others who are in the middle of the crazy world of parenting.

I look forward to getting to know you and introducing you to other members.

Let’s chat. Why not start by introducing yourself?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Surviving parenthood group.

@marianneg316

What a perfect idea for a group! I have almost 11 month old twin boys, I am in the 'trenches' of teething and avoidance of naps but also the joy of first words and tons of giggles.

Jump to this post

Welcome to the group! Look at those sweet boys!! Adorable! You are definitely in the trenches. Excited to have you are part of the group!

@marianneg316

What a perfect idea for a group! I have almost 11 month old twin boys, I am in the 'trenches' of teething and avoidance of naps but also the joy of first words and tons of giggles.

Jump to this post

@marianneg316 wanted to mention we have a nursing mothers group here are well if you are nursing and are interested in connecting with other moms.

@mrsrn91011

Hello! I'm a little newer in my parenthood journey, but look forward to advice/suggestions this group has to offer! I've been married for 6 years and have a little boy who is 18 months, and we are expecting our 2nd child in March!

Jump to this post

@mrsrn91011 wanted to mention we have a nursing mothers group here are well if you are nursing and are interested in connecting with other moms.

Hello hello everyone.... just passed our 11 year anniversary in October. Have 4 small fries (girl - 8, girl - 6, boy - 5, girl - 10 months). Needless to say life is busy. I am at a very challenging point with the smallest. My first three were great sleepers from 6-8 wks on. My babe is not and it is rough going some days!

@rachl

Hello hello everyone.... just passed our 11 year anniversary in October. Have 4 small fries (girl - 8, girl - 6, boy - 5, girl - 10 months). Needless to say life is busy. I am at a very challenging point with the smallest. My first three were great sleepers from 6-8 wks on. My babe is not and it is rough going some days!

Jump to this post

Welcome @rachl !! My boys were not good sleepers at all!! My little guy was 19 months old before he slept through the night. He was waking up like a newborn. He is now 21 months old and still wakes up once maybe twice but falls back asleep quickly. It is so rough, i was sssooo tired!! My oldest was almost 3 before he was what i would consider a good sleep. Hang in there!! also wanted to mention we have a nursing mothers group here are well if you are nursing and are interested in connecting with other moms.

@marianneg316

Jump to this post

Yay, twins! Do twins run in your family? I'm a twin, but just have singles 🙂

Please sign in or register to post a reply.