Give me an M…give me an R….give me an A….what’s that spell? MRA!
If you’re currently enrolled in the Mayo Reimbursement Account (MRA), you’ve probably already done the math to determine what a great deal it is:
- You pay $4 a month x12 months = $48 a year to be enrolled.
- Mayo makes an employer contribution of $1,150 each January you are enrolled.
- So you end up ahead with $1,102 in “free money”!
- Use your MRA dollars to reimburse yourself for eligible dental and vision expenses incurred by you and your covered dependents.
Have too much money and risk hitting the $5,000 max in your MRA? Consider these goods and services for reimbursement:
- Buy the fancy glasses. Splurge on a brand name pair of prescription lenses and wow your friends.
- Get your teeth cleaned every month. With the MRA, there’s no limit as to how many cleaning exams you can get reimbursed per calendar year.
And remember, you have to pay up front at the time of service/purchase, but you can easily submit a reimbursement claim through the Mayo Clinic Health Solutions – Reimbursement app in a matter of seconds. Just keep your itemized receipt!