Furnished Apartment for Rent - $800/Month

Posted by jswanson1519 @jswanson1519, Dec 6, 2023

Hi, I'm Jack, and I'm a 26M Ph.D. graduate student at Mayo Clinic Rochester. I'm looking for a renter for the top floor of my house. This is a great setup for a young medical professional who likes having some private living space at an affordable price. Prefer a male roommate. I'm renting for $800/month (if renting for 3-6 months), $900 (if renting for less than 3), which includes all utilities. Available February 1st, 2024 through July 2024.

The space I'm renting is the entire top floor of my house. There's a fully furnished sitting room with two sofas, a desk, a TV, and storage space, a fully furnished bedroom with a bed, nightstand, and storage space, and a bathroom. The main floor of the house has a shared kitchen and bathroom, and the basement has a shared kitchen and laundry room.

The house is about a 7 minute drive from downtown, and is one block from a bus stop which serves both downtown and St. Mary's.

Please contact me if you're interested at jswanson1519@gmail.com.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.