Looking for roommates (Jacksonville; January - June 2022)

Posted by jorgeabello @jorgeabello, Nov 12, 2021

I'll be attending Mayo Clinic (Research Trainee) during January - June 2022. Male, early 20s. Please contact me if you need a roommate or have a bedroom for rent nearby.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hey !
How are you?

We have a room available at Coquina Bay Apartments. It is very close to Mayo Clinic. We have all the kitchen amenities and washer/dryer. We 2 guys stay here and we are also research trainees at MAYO Clinic. The room has a bed and a lamp if you want to use them. We also have an extra bicycle if you want for commute.

So let me know if you are interested.

We have put a post about this room on this group - if you want to see the photos. You can contact us at 9046785933.

@hijima

Hey !
How are you?

We have a room available at Coquina Bay Apartments. It is very close to Mayo Clinic. We have all the kitchen amenities and washer/dryer. We 2 guys stay here and we are also research trainees at MAYO Clinic. The room has a bed and a lamp if you want to use them. We also have an extra bicycle if you want for commute.

So let me know if you are interested.

We have put a post about this room on this group - if you want to see the photos. You can contact us at 9046785933.

Jump to this post

Hi! Of course I´m interested. I'll contact you.

@jorgeabello

Hi! Of course I´m interested. I'll contact you.

Jump to this post

I sent you an SMS. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.

hello dear friends, am looking for a room near mayoclinic also, startung from january 2022 unpaid research trainee, my cellphone number and whatsapp is 00962796448558 , my name is saif

best wishes

Please sign in or register to post a reply.