Mayo Rochester: looking for a room or roommate from 1st of April 2022

Posted by alessandrofogliati @alessandrofogliati, Jan 30, 2022

I'm a 28 yo Italian general surgery resident, I'll be in Rochester from the 1st of April 2022 as a research fellow for 1 year.
I'm looking for a room, possibly at walking distance to Mayo or close to a bus stop.
Another option is to find 1 or 2 roommates to rent and share a house together.
I'm tidy, easygoing and used to share a house.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hi! Feel free to contact the leasing company I am renting from. Studio & 1 bedroom available currently for March. Revisit this site again in Feb. for April openings. Most companies advertise 3 months in advance of the month you are looking to move in. Lmk if you have any questions as far as location. 🙂

-Silver

@revlism

Hi! Feel free to contact the leasing company I am renting from. Studio & 1 bedroom available currently for March. Revisit this site again in Feb. for April openings. Most companies advertise 3 months in advance of the month you are looking to move in. Lmk if you have any questions as far as location. 🙂

-Silver

Jump to this post

Which company please?

@revlism

-Silver

Jump to this post

Thanks, what's the name of the company or its website?

@alessandrofogliati

Thanks, what's the name of the company or its website?

Jump to this post

YW, you can just google DM Communities Rochester MN and apartments dot com should have the photo of the units & contact info.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.