Need a room 10/30 to 11/30

Posted by Hope @hopeawad, Oct 12, 2022

Hi, I’m 36 years old female, relocating from California and looking for a short term stay until I can get my own place. Please let me know. Thank you!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Where do you need a place? We have room in Rochester. 208-891-2946

Hi there,
I have a bedroom available for rent in my 2 bedroom/ 1.5 bath townhome/apartment. The apartment is available NOW 🙂

Details about the apartment:
Rent $625 + Wifi $35 + Utilities (Normally around $50-$75 split)= $710-$735
Apartment is in SE Rochester
1.6 miles from Methodist Campus
1.9 miles from St. Mary's Campus
Fully furnished except for the spare bedroom
Comes with a washer/dryer and a fenced in front yard

Ideal Roomate will be:
Young person in their 20’s (preferable)
Able to get along with 3 cats
Pay rent promptly on time every month
Quiet, respectful, and good communicator

About Me:
I am a nurse at Mayo Clinic, St. Mary's Campus. I am just looking for someone to fill this extra bedroom to lower my cost of living. I work swing shifts so my time at home varies.

We have a room available. $750 a month. That covers all utilities and rent. You would be responsible for your own food. We have a bed set up in one room, that you’d be welcome to use, but have another that’s not furnished if you’d want your own bed. We have two bathrooms.
We are 1.1 mile from Saint Mary’s and 1.2 from Methodist, so 9-10 minutes depending on lights/traffic. 30 minutes if you walk.
It’s my husband and I, no kids, however, we do have two dogs, one small and one medium.
I am a vascular technician at Mayo. Feel free to reach out.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.