New Grad RN starting 8/30

Posted by brudder33 @brudder33, Aug 1, 2022

Hey y'all!

My name is Wyatt and I will be starting in Peds GI/Procedure Suite on August 30th.

I am from Washington State and hoping to meet some cool people in Rochester for some hiking, one of my favorite things!

Ciao for now!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hey there! I'm actually driving from Oregon at the moment and will be starting in the Medical ICU on September 13th. Great to see another person from the PNW! 🙂 Feel free to message me if you want to meet up.

@alhenley

Hey there! I'm actually driving from Oregon at the moment and will be starting in the Medical ICU on September 13th. Great to see another person from the PNW! 🙂 Feel free to message me if you want to meet up.

Jump to this post

I'm actually trying to get a straight answer regarding transportation. Apparently my apartment complex is right next to the Mayo Parking Lot East and apparently the Mayo Clinic operates shuttles for employees to ferry us back and forth. So I am trying to get a straight answer out of someone as to if this is so or now. But ICU will be super cool!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.