Research Fellow looking for a place/Male Roommate March 2022-Rochester

Posted by Ahmed @ahmedaly, Dec 22, 2021

Hi! I was recently accepted for a research position at Mayo Clinic, Rochester. My start date is in March and I was hoping to find someone with similar circumstances/work commitments who would be interested in sharing a place near St Marys Campus. Feel free to reach out to me: (507) 271-4671.
Thanks,
- Ahmed

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Ahmed, Have you found a place yet?
If not, I have a house to share. 4 blocks from a shuttle to St Mary's that runs every 10-12 minutes or a 30 minute walk. Let me know if interested. Jamie 763.360.7672

I have a rental unit available. Rent is 695.00 per month and that includes utilities. The unit is newly finished with brand new furniture and appliances.. washer/dryer in unit. I'm within walking distance to downtown campus and only 3-4 blocks from Mayo shuttle and public trans.

@urbanmeditator

If not, I have a house to share. 4 blocks from a shuttle to St Mary's that runs every 10-12 minutes or a 30 minute walk. Let me know if interested. Jamie 763.360.7672

Jump to this post

Jamie, I am interested. I sent you a message on whatsapp at the above number.

@urbanmeditator

Jump to this post

I need to move in by Jan 13th!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.