ROCHESTER Sell 4 x WINTER TIRES & WHEELS 225/60R-18

Posted by mysti12345678 @mysti12345678, May 27 11:16am

225/60R-18 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK LM001 RFT STAR RSC BMW, RUN FLAT XL

I’m moving out of Rochester and am looking to sell my four winter tires with installed wheels. Winter tires are essential for surviving the Minnesota winter!

I bought them in 2021 and used them for only two winter seasons, so they’re still in fantastic condition. I originally paid over $1900, but I’m willing to sell them for $1200, and the price is negotiable for interested buyers.
For more information, please contact me at 507-328-1058. They are available until July 3, 2024. Don’t miss out on this great deal—my loss is your gain!

Here are the details of the tires, which have 5-star ratings:

The Blizzak LM001 RFT (Run Flat Technology) is Bridgestone's Performance Winter / Snow tire designed to provide temporary self-supporting run-flat mobility in the case of complete air loss due to a puncture during winter driving. Designed for the drivers of sports cars, sporty coupes and performance sedans, the Blizzak LM001 RFT is meant to help drivers maintain their vehicle's appearance, handling and mobility during the winter months by providing traction on cold, dry, wet and snow-covered roads.

Blizzak LM001 RFT tires feature an advanced tread compound to enhance cold-weather traction. This compound is molded into a directional design for improved evacuation of water and slush, aiding in confident grip and braking traction in cold, wet and wintry conditions. The Lamellen edge effect and 3-D sipes improve winter traction without resorting to traditional metal studs. This allows Blizzak LM001 RFT tires to combine winter traction, H-, V- or W-speed rated capability and the temporary extended mobility of run-flat tires.

Shared files

tires1 (tires1.pdf)

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.