Thousands of you have joined benefactors from around the world in supporting Mayo Clinic since the Because of You employee giving campaign began in 2014. By giving and inspiring others to give, you help ensure Mayo Clinic continues to lead the world in transforming health care for everyone. The Because of You Why I Give Challenge is an opportunity for employees who give to share the story of why they support education, practice and research at Mayo Clinic and in doing so, inspire others to consider giving to Mayo.
Participate in the employee challenge
- To participate, use your Twitter or Instagram account to tweet or post your story and picture or video. Use the hashtags #WeAreMayoClinic or #BecauseOfYou
- Not on social media? Post in Mayo Clinic’s online community: Go to #WeAreMayoClinic. You can post in the group discussion there. If you’re not already a member, follow the instructions online.
- Submission dates: May 1 – June 22.
- Submissions must not show patients or disclose patient information. This includes patient name, condition and/or location.
- If you are unsure of whether or not the submission you’re considering is compliant, consult your supervisor or contact the Privacy Office.
- Submissions must follow all applicable Mayo Clinic policies and procedures, including Social Media Guidelines for Mayo Clinic Employees.