$1000 OFF JANUARY Lease Transfer 2Bed/2Bath 10 min to Mayo

Posted by Laura @laurakjohnston, Dec 8, 2019

My husband and I recently purchased a house and are looking to transfer our lease. Our apartment will be available Jan 1. We will subsidize $1000 of January rent, so you pay only $1225. (Rent is $2225/month after January). Our unit is in the Riverwalk Apartments, which is a beautiful luxury apartment community built in February 2019 – https://riverwalkrochester.com/. It takes about 10 minutes to walk from our apartment to Mayo & Gonda Buildings, or Methodist Hospital (and about a 5 minutes drive to St. Mary's Hospital).

The apartment is truly beautiful (quartz countertops, gas range, in-unit laundry, soaker bathtub and glass shower, huge walk-in closet, etc.), and the neighbors and management here have been wonderful. Our only reason for leaving is we really like Rochester so far and think now is the right time for us to buy a home. Our apartment is probably the nicest layout in the unit (C-1 floor plan) and would be great for two roommates to share. (Individual private bathrooms). Prices have gone up since we signed the lease, so locking in the lease transfer rate of $2225 is quite a good deal. Check out the Riverwalk website for more details (or PM me!), but amenities in the apartment include: outdoor pool and deck, bocce ball court, grills, great gym (treadmills, eliptical, weights, stairmaster, bikes); entertainment suite (free to reserve for parties); weekly free yoga classes; lots of events for residents to get to know one another. Pets (both dogs are cats) are allowed for an additional fee. Hard to find that in Rochester!

We are hoping to transfer our lease to someone else to avoid paying the rent and mortgage on our new place. Please reach out with additional questions or want to set up a time to come see the place! Thanks!

Shared files

riverwalk-floorplan-c1 (riverwalk-floorplan-c1.pdf)

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.