2BR/2BA at The Berkman—Across from Saint Marys Rochester, MN

Posted by contact @tckexpat, Jul 12 10:11pm

Private bedroom and bathroom in a quiet, professional two-bedroom apartment directly across from Saint Marys Hospital. Shared kitchen, living room, balcony, and in-unit laundry.

Your share: $1,250/month, all utilities included. No additional costs.
I'm a Mayo clinician on a rotating three-12 shift schedule, so I keep odd hours—sleeping during the day some weeks, working nights others. If that works with your schedule, this is a solid setup for someone working at or near Mayo.

Longer-term roommate preferred. Non-smoking.
Interested? Text or WhatsApp me at 239-810-9300.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Still available. Private bedroom and bathroom at The Berkman, directly across from Saint Marys Hospital. Available in early August. Text or WhatsApp me at 239-810-9300.

REPLY

Still available. Private bedroom with private bathroom at The Berkman, directly across from Saint Mary's, a 2-minute walk to work. I'm not a drinker and not a partier, so the place stays quiet. Looking for a considerate roommate through May. Text or WhatsApp 239-810-9300.

REPLY
Please sign in or register to post a reply.