$470 Uilities included bedroom 10 minutes from Mayo Clinic Rochester

Posted by andrecorraes @andrecorraes, Nov 19, 2023

Looking for a female woman to take my place at rent sharing a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom with my female housemate who is almost never home. A clean person is a must. rent + utilities is about 470 dollars. The apartment is located 10 minutes from mayo clinic and Mayo clinics shuttle station is literally across the street. (taking the free shuttle leads you to mayo clinic in 3 or 4 minutes - perfect for the winter). The place has a minimalistic furniture. The room available has a queen Mattress and a small closet. A/c on the living room and the building section is shared with only 2 other apartments with quiet and discrete neighbors. there is a dominos pizza place right in front of it and a gas station about 50 meters from the place. Perfect for self funded research trainees.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Can you rent it for 2 weeks? Starting from December? I have my elective rotation at mayo clinic hospital

Hi I need a room from mid december. Can u please share details. Thanks

Hi, I’m self funded research trainee and I’m interested, could you give me the details and can I see the photos?
In addition, do you accept only female or do you have another flat/room ?

My e-mail: bostansiralp@gmail
We can also be in touch via Whatsapp

Kind Regards,
Siralp

Can you share the photos please

Hi, I’m interested. could you give me the details and the photos of the room?

Send me details -bellaprisca57@gmail.

In reply to @marina10 "Details pleasw" + (show)
@marina10

Details pleasw

Jump to this post

Please send me your email or whatsapp

@simina

Hi, I’m interested. could you give me the details and the photos of the room?

Jump to this post

Sure. Please send me your email or whatsapp

@andrecorraes

Sure. Please send me your email or whatsapp

Jump to this post

My google e-mail is caimn1102@. Thanks!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.