$555 Room 1 block to Mayo Rochester Downtown Campus

Posted by infiniment @infiniment, Dec 2, 2023

Room in house shared with other students/professionals. Walk to Clinic. Upscale neighborhood. Washer, dryer, utilities, and wireless internet included. No smokers/pets. Pics available on request.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hi, could you please send me some details? My Google e-mail address: caimn1102. Thank you.

Can you share the details on +92 3343388028

Pls share details with bellaprisca57@gmail

Hi, send me details +15622353148

@javeriabq

Can you share the details on +92 3343388028

Jump to this post

Please contact me at yahoo email account: LS214W. Thanks

Hey, I'm interested, if its still available. Could you send more details to sricharan15 @ gmail com?

Hello! I'm Sevval and I am interested for March to May, can you email me at sewalbektas@gmail .com please? Thank you.

Hi, I am Cicek, a medical student from Turkey, and I am coming to Mayo for a clinical rotation. Is your room available between March 21 and April 21? Could you send me details: cicekbakir2@gmail, Thanks!

Hi, I’m Siralp. I’m coming to Mayo Clinic for a research position and I’m interested in your lease. Is your room still available from 1st February for 4-6 months.

My e-mail address: bostansiralp@gmail.com

Hi, I am Cicek, a medical student from Turkey, and I am coming to Mayo Clinic Rochester for a clinical rotation. Is your room available between March 21 and April 21? Could you please send me details: cicekbakir2@gmail, Thanks

Please sign in or register to post a reply.