8/17 Orientation

Posted by kelseyanna95 @kelseyanna95, Aug 10, 2020

Hello - has anyone heard anything yet about the orientation on August 17th? Is it fully virtual? Thank you 🙂

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

I'm hoping to hear something soon. I start on the 17th as well.

I am starting on the 17th as well and am also wondering what time it is at as well as where we we'll meet. Was thinking about contacting HR about it if I don't hear anything by Friday morning about it.

I was told by HR that my supervisor would be teaching out by the end of the week. So I'm guessing we won't meet together as a group. One of the emails I received had my supervisors name and email. So I reached out.

I was contacted by my supervisor for plans for Monday afternoon but still have not heard details about the virtual 8/17 orientation online for Monday morning... hoping to hear sometime this week!

Is this for eau claire? If so we are having orientation Monday the 17th at 9. You just had to watch the orientation presentation ahead of time tho.

Hi! I got a general email from HR connect stating that general hospital orientation is virtual. My specific unit orientation is in person though. I work in Rochester, MN.

@edool90

Hi! I got a general email from HR connect stating that general hospital orientation is virtual. My specific unit orientation is in person though. I work in Rochester, MN.

Jump to this post

Thank you! I finally got an email from HR stating the orientation is virtual as well for Rochester, MN 🙂

Yeah I got that same email for this coming Mon through Wed. Monday starts at 8a and then Tuesday and Wednesday at 7a. I'm at Rochester MN as well. The virtual orientation I finished last Thursday. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

@edool90

Jump to this post

Are you in the nursing orientation?

Not sure as they didn't specify which orientation I would be going to other than it being for new employees.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.