Any research trainee/fellow starting in Feb 2022 at Mayo, Rochester?

Posted by Nanditha Venkat @nandithavenkat, Nov 20, 2021

I'm looking for a place to stay, hoping to share with a female roommate preferably.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hello! I will be staying at Mayo as a research trainee from mid February to mid June and I am also looking for a place to stay. You can write to me!

Hello. I am a new research trainee starting first week of March 2022. I am looking for a place to move in. Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thank you.

I have a room available in my two bedroom lower level apartment. My email address is csmiller74@gmail.com. please contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

@csmiller74

I have a room available in my two bedroom lower level apartment. My email address is csmiller74@gmail.com. please contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

Jump to this post

Thanks! I'll drop a mail!

I will start the first week of march and Im looking for a place too

Hello! I will star ate mid -feb too! Please e-mail to to exchange information about the city, mainly tips for furnishing! I don't intend to share an apartment, as I'm going with my husband, otherwise it would be great!
leassadms@gmail.com

Hi! I am also a research trainee at Mayo! My roommate Kristin and I have an extra room available in our apartment, feel free to message me if you are still interested. 🙂

Please sign in or register to post a reply.