Available room 400$ monthly, 15 min walk from Mayo Downtown Campus

Posted by hrdvyas @hrdvyas, Jun 5, 2023

Hello
I have a 400$ room with 15$ for wifi.
Room comes with a bed, table, chair, dresser, drawer, and a closet. Room is well ventilated. Room is 15 min walk from Jacobson building and there is a bus stop few steps away. House is located in a safe neighborhood with Samaritan Bethany in front along with holiday which is open 24/7. House comes with common area furniture, cooking utensils, microwave and refrigerator. Bathroom and kitchen will be shared with 2 other roomates. House has centralised AC and heater. It will be available from 15th June. I am attaching pictures. Let me know if you are interested at ushrdvyas123@gmail.com, or vyas.hridyanshu@mayo.edu

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Is this still available?

Looking to rent July 30-august 26
Contact me at (770) 298-0630

@mchaudhary10

Is this still available?

Looking to rent July 30-august 26
Contact me at (770) 298-0630

Jump to this post

It is available though looking for someone who can take over in June

I'm interested in renting the room for 1 month (from the mid of June to the mid of July). I'm a 23 year old medical student, non smoker, no pets and easy to get along with. If you're interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp (+923160416469).

I am interested to rent from june 15. I am male Pharmacist. nonsmoker, no pets. if you are interested please contact this is my number +16128069643.

This room is still available

@hrdvyas

This room is still available

Jump to this post

For complete July month only, but interested, non smoker, from India.

Hey! I’m interested to rent from July 2nd to august 31st. I’m a female medical student from KMC, Mangalore, India and will be visiting Mayo clinic for an observership in thoracic oncology.

Interested! Will be starting a year long position, from September. Looking for something long term

Please sign in or register to post a reply.