Looking for 1/2BR apartment/townhome/anything starting September 2020

Posted by umarghaffar @umarghaffar, Jul 23, 2020

Hi i am joining mayo as a research trainee in rochester mn. I am looking for a 1 or preferably 2 BR apartment. My budget is under 900$ . I can commute and might need parking spot depending on location of apartment. Can you guys please help me out

Hi i am joining mayo as a research trainee in rochester mn. I am looking for a 1 or preferably 2 BR apartment. My budget is under 900$ . I can commute and might need parking spot depending on location of apartment. Can you guys please help me out

@umarghaffar

Jump to this post

Hey! You should check out Raymond Apartments. I just moved in here 2 days ago & its a decent place

How much is it ? And can you tell more details please

@umarghaffar

How much is it ? And can you tell more details please

Jump to this post

Sent a private message

I have a house in the NW and am looking rent out the downstairs (2 BR, 1 bath & den) which is fully finished and furnished. I also have an attached garage with space for another vehicle. The upstairs kitchen, utility room and den would be shared spaces. Call or text if interested 270-519-0961

Please sign in or register to post a reply.