New Grad RN-July 2022

Posted by Casi Williams @casiwilliams, Mar 23, 2022

Hey guys! My names Casi, I will be graduating in May and I recently accepted a position at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester in the Radiation Oncology department starting in July! I will be new to the area from WI so would love to start making some friends and getting to know people. 🙂

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hi Casi congrats on your position! I’ll be starting in August on the cardiac surgery PCU and I’m moving from NY 🙂

Hey Casi! I am also a new grad starting at Mayo in July in the emergency room! I am new to the area and would love to meet more people! You should follow/message me on instagram! @chach.i

Hey Casi! I'll be starting at Mayo at the end of June. I'm moving from Chicago so I'm looking to make some new friends in Rochester! Feel free to reach out 🙂

Hey Casi, nice to see another person in radiology on here! I start as a rad tech in July in Rochester :))

Hi everyone! I'm also a new grad moving up in July/early August. I'll be working on the cardio surgery PCU. I'm also looking for a roommate so if anyone is interested please message me! Or just to be friends/know people-- I'm here 😀

Hey Casi! I would love to connect- feel free to message me. Congrats on the new position!

@abbeyhawley

Hi everyone! I'm also a new grad moving up in July/early August. I'll be working on the cardio surgery PCU. I'm also looking for a roommate so if anyone is interested please message me! Or just to be friends/know people-- I'm here 😀

Jump to this post

I’ll be working in the Cardio Surgery PCU as well! Looking forward to meeting you! Feel free to pm me! I’m new to the area as well lol

Hi Casi! My name is Rachel and I will be starting at Mayo in August! Would love to get to know some people too! You can message me or follow me on instagram @ rachel_warlick

Hey Casi! ☺️Congrats on graduating & your new position!! I move beginning of July from Chicago and will be working in the NICU. Would love to meet up!

Hi I'm Pheobe! I'll be starting in Med Oncology in July 🙂 add me on IG @pheobealyssa

Please sign in or register to post a reply.