Room available 450$ everything included

Posted by primd12 @primd12, Nov 14, 2023

Hi,
I'm seeking a female roommate to take over my lease. It's a furnished room in a furnished apartment, less than a 10-minute walk to downtown Mayo (Rochester). All utilities are included. You'll share the apartment with two other females who work at Mayo.
The lease extends until March 1st and can be extended further.
Feel free to send me a message if you're interested, and I can show you pictures.
It's available starting now.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Would you rent it for 2 weeks, I have clinical rotation in mayoclinic

Hi
Can you please share further details. Thank you

Can u share the photos please

Can you share details please: bellaprisca57@gmail

Hello, my name is Sevval, I'm interested for a stay of 3 months (March to May). Would you please email me for details at sewalbektas@gmail .com please? Thanks!

Hi, could you please send me details at caimn1102@gmail .com? Thanks!

Hi, is it available between March 21-April 21? Could you send me details if it is? my email: cicekbakir2@gmail

hello if this is still available please contac me at 507-398-1599

@ferrah3a

hello if this is still available please contac me at 507-398-1599

Jump to this post

hi @ferrah3a
I'm starting my research program from June at Mayo, Rochester for 6 months. I'm looking for a place to stay or someone to room with (preferably female). I was hoping to get a bit of information if you were able to find a place?

@gharshini

hi @ferrah3a
I'm starting my research program from June at Mayo, Rochester for 6 months. I'm looking for a place to stay or someone to room with (preferably female). I was hoping to get a bit of information if you were able to find a place?

Jump to this post

Hey yes sure contact me on my number mentioned above!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.