Roommate wanted $600 + utilities..walking distance from mayo

Posted by Elias @gmelias09, Mar 22, 2019

Private message me.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

Hey hi. I am
Interested. Can you give me more details. I am looking for a room starting from May 1st

Hi, it’s comes with bed and mattress, furnished kitchen and living room. Near saint Mary’s campus Mayo Clinic (it takes me 3 minutes to walk). I pay $1295 a month excluding utilities.

Hi my name is Candy. I am interested. I will be starting at St. Mary's Campus on 5/6. I am moving from California. I was wondering if the offer is still open? and if you can share more about the utilities (like is it reoccurring storage/underground parking/etc.) and the apartment name.

@candyv

Hi my name is Candy. I am interested. I will be starting at St. Mary's Campus on 5/6. I am moving from California. I was wondering if the offer is still open? and if you can share more about the utilities (like is it reoccurring storage/underground parking/etc.) and the apartment name.

Jump to this post

Hi, I’m also from California by the way. Med city apartments and it’s in a second floor.

Hi, I'm Daokun from Houston, TX. I will arrive on April 27 and start my employment at St. Mary's Campus. Could you please let me know if your apartment is still available? Thank you!

@candyv

Jump to this post

Hi Candy, I'm Daokun from Houston, TX. Just want to let you know I will also start on May 6th. It's exciting to find someone starting on the same day 😀

@daokun

Hi Candy, I'm Daokun from Houston, TX. Just want to let you know I will also start on May 6th. It's exciting to find someone starting on the same day 😀

Jump to this post

Hi Daokun. Thank for sharing that. Exciting. Hopefully will see each other.

Hello! My name is Ann, and I'm looking for a room as well! You can contact me by messaging me on Facebook, or private messaging me here. Thanks so much!

@annmw

Hello! My name is Ann, and I'm looking for a room as well! You can contact me by messaging me on Facebook, or private messaging me here. Thanks so much!

Jump to this post

Hey, I am moving out of the apartment by August if I don’t find a roommate. If you like we can renew the lease.

@gmelias09

Hey, I am moving out of the apartment by August if I don’t find a roommate. If you like we can renew the lease.

Jump to this post

Hi, thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately, I'm looking for a place from June to August 2019.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.