Sublet $475 Unfurn. Bedroom in Rural NW Rochester--Revised Ad

Posted by heartfelt01 @heartfelt01, Mar 14, 2020

Unfurnished bedroom sublet in a large, modern 5-bedroom farm house in NW Rochester is available. Sublet-rent is $475/month, and the current bedroom-lease ends on April 30, 2020. You could make a continuing arrangement with the landlord after that, if you wish. (The regular, non-sublet rent is $600/month.) The sublet security deposit is $600.00. There is a $50.00 application cost, which pays for a background check. All utilities are included in the rent: electricity, heat, water/sewer, trash, laundry machines (not coin operated), and whole-house WiFi. Landlord takes care of snow-control and landscape maintenance.

The room has its own thermostat for heat and cooling, and a large closet. The available bedroom is on the street level, which has a total of three bedrooms that share a spacious bathroom. (In the basement are two more bedrooms.) The house location is a short drive east of Route 52, and a short drive north of the IBM Park-and-Ride. There is ample free parking, located outdoors a few steps from the house. This is a revision on 3-14-2020 of a previous posting of mine. For more information, to see photos, and to make a viewing appointment, please start a private message-chain with me. Thank you.

Front Facing the Road

Kitchen

View of My Room

Shared Bathroom

Dining and Livingroom

Laundry Room

Drone View of Farm House

Please login or register to post a reply.