DS2019 form issuance

Posted by shiva @shiva, Jan 21 6:59am

Hello, my start date is on March 29th. I haven't got my DS2019 form yet. When can I expect to get it? or should I contact them?

Liked by dehrmd

Same here Shiva, they sent me an email on December 31st stating that the issuance takes from 6 to 8 weeks…

Liked by shiva

Hey, thanks for the reply!

hi I wanted to ask, my starting date is June 1st, I informed HR that I will be arriving a week after, any advice on what will happen or what to expect?

@shiva

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Jump to this post

? Hey Shiva have your received your DS 2019…. I have to start the 23rd March and I have not received any update.

@dehrmd

? Hey Shiva have your received your DS 2019…. I have to start the 23rd March and I have not received any update.

Jump to this post

No not yet…I have mailed them multiple times. I have finally contacted my mentor…I am waiting for his reply.

Liked by dehrmd

I will start on the 12th of April, and I received an email mentioning that I should receive the form 6 to 8 weeks previously to my start date.

Jose'

Liked by dehrmd

Hey Jose, I have received that too but now it is my 8th week and I haven't received any updates…

@dehrmd

Hey Jose, I have received that too but now it is my 8th week and I haven't received any updates…

Jump to this post

As they mentioned 8 to 6 weeks, we are still on time.

I am a little bit worried about the VISA application time. Here, it should take 1 week to get the appointment but I don't know if the current situation can delay the answer.

Jose'

@jmorales182

As they mentioned 8 to 6 weeks, we are still on time.

I am a little bit worried about the VISA application time. Here, it should take 1 week to get the appointment but I don't know if the current situation can delay the answer.

Jose'

Jump to this post

same situation here.

Liked by dehrmd

@shiva

same situation here.

Jump to this post

Hey Jose,
We have the same worrisome… The delay in my country is the one I fear

@dehrmd

Jump to this post

Hi @dehrmd , have you received your DS-2019 form?

@jmorales182

Hi @dehrmd , have you received your DS-2019 form?

Jump to this post

Not yet but they sent me the FedEx tracking number, so I should have it by tomorrow hopefully

@dehrmd

Not yet but they sent me the FedEx tracking number, so I should have it by tomorrow hopefully

Jump to this post

Well, good luck. I hope you arrive on time.

I should begin on the 12 of April and I am still waiting for any message from them.

Don't worry it always take longer than expected I am supposed to start the 23rd March but I guess I'll have to postpone my start date because I don't think that I can arrange all the paperwork (visa) and moving out to jax in 2 weeks

@dehrmd

Jump to this post

same status for me. I might receive it tomorrow. @dehrmd

Please login or register to post a reply.