Orientation 12/7/2020

Posted by N. Desai @desainn, Dec 3, 2020

Anyone else starting at Jacksonville location on 12/7?

I’m not starting that day , but I am on the 21st ! I’m excited

Liked by Tera

@rhinehart95

I’m not starting that day , but I am on the 21st ! I’m excited

Jump to this post

I start the 21st as well! Super excited, what position are you starting?

@dellarocca

I start the 21st as well! Super excited, what position are you starting?

Jump to this post

I’m going to be in the radiology department as a imaging procedure tech ! The actual name is radiology imaging procedure assistant. Lol it’s pretty long . So radiology tech / imaging tech works for me .

@rhinehart95 @dellarocca i just moved here and don’t know anyone so if you ever want to grab lunch let me know! I’m going to be starting as a CRC! 🙂

@desainn

@rhinehart95 @dellarocca i just moved here and don’t know anyone so if you ever want to grab lunch let me know! I’m going to be starting as a CRC! 🙂

Jump to this post

That would be nice ! I’m up for it

@desainn

Jump to this post

New to jacksonville as well! Been here 3 months now and still know nobody. Always up for some food lol

Liked by Tera

@rhinehart95 @dellarocca sent you both a message with my number! 🙂

Liked by nicholas

Hey guys! Just moved to Jacksonville as well from Toronto, Canada for a neuroscience nursing position and be starting on the 21st as well. No friends yet in here, and dont knoe places yet. Lol. Would love to join you guys! 😉

Liked by nicholas, Tera

@carldiaz

Hey guys! Just moved to Jacksonville as well from Toronto, Canada for a neuroscience nursing position and be starting on the 21st as well. No friends yet in here, and dont knoe places yet. Lol. Would love to join you guys! 😉

Jump to this post

Wow that is amazing . But yes you can join us ! I have lived in Jax my whole life but moved to Nassau county a few months ago . No longer in Jacksonville but I can let you guys know of places to go if needed !

Liked by nicholas

Am down! Do let me know-

Carl

@carldiaz

Jump to this post

Hi! That’s such a drastic move! I moved from northern Ohio!

Feel free to join! The more the merrier!

Hello everyone and welcome to the Mayo Family!!
My name is Stephanie and I will be starting orientation tomorrow, Monday, December 7, 2020. I look forward to meeting you all one day. Wishing you all much success in your new positions.

Liked by rhinehart95

@srharris1392

Hello everyone and welcome to the Mayo Family!!
My name is Stephanie and I will be starting orientation tomorrow, Monday, December 7, 2020. I look forward to meeting you all one day. Wishing you all much success in your new positions.

Jump to this post

Thank you! You as well!

What position are you starting in tomorrow?

Yes, not sure where to go yet. Any information?

@desainn

Thank you! You as well!

What position are you starting in tomorrow?

Jump to this post

LPN

Please login or register to post a reply.