Orientation 12/7/2020

Posted by ND @desainn, Dec 3, 2020

Anyone else starting at Jacksonville location on 12/7?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the New Employee Connections group.

@carldiaz

Hey guys! Just moved to Jacksonville as well from Toronto, Canada for a neuroscience nursing position and be starting on the 21st as well. No friends yet in here, and dont knoe places yet. Lol. Would love to join you guys! 😉

Jump to this post

Hi! That’s such a drastic move! I moved from northern Ohio!

Feel free to join! The more the merrier!

Hello everyone and welcome to the Mayo Family!!
My name is Stephanie and I will be starting orientation tomorrow, Monday, December 7, 2020. I look forward to meeting you all one day. Wishing you all much success in your new positions.

@srharris1392

Hello everyone and welcome to the Mayo Family!!
My name is Stephanie and I will be starting orientation tomorrow, Monday, December 7, 2020. I look forward to meeting you all one day. Wishing you all much success in your new positions.

Jump to this post

Thank you! You as well!

What position are you starting in tomorrow?

Yes, not sure where to go yet. Any information?

@desainn

Thank you! You as well!

What position are you starting in tomorrow?

Jump to this post

LPN

@smckesson

Yes, not sure where to go yet. Any information?

Jump to this post

I was informed to report to Stable Building, Room 125 @ 7:30am. Hopefully that hasn’t changed. Also we are supposed to dress professionally for pictures tomorrow.

@srharris1392

I was informed to report to Stable Building, Room 125 @ 7:30am. Hopefully that hasn’t changed. Also we are supposed to dress professionally for pictures tomorrow.

Jump to this post

I was just told that my person is going to meet me outside of the Mangurian building and I need to have the COVID employee screening done before I get there and then have to go through the main screening at the mangurian building as well.

I’m not sure on the photos but everything I read said that we should wear whatever you want to be photographed in so I think that’s going to be my plan!

@desainn

I was just told that my person is going to meet me outside of the Mangurian building and I need to have the COVID employee screening done before I get there and then have to go through the main screening at the mangurian building as well.

I’m not sure on the photos but everything I read said that we should wear whatever you want to be photographed in so I think that’s going to be my plan!

Jump to this post

After that process, will you be going to Stable or you don’t know yet? Nobody told me I had to do COVID Screening first but that would totally make sense.

@srharris1392

Jump to this post

Ok, I didn't get that information...I was wondering the same about pictures/dress...

@srharris1392

After that process, will you be going to Stable or you don’t know yet? Nobody told me I had to do COVID Screening first but that would totally make sense.

Jump to this post

I didn't get information about COVID information either

Please sign in or register to post a reply.