Starting in 2023

Posted by Catherine Gruhn @catherinefeye, Jul 10, 2023

Please introduce yourself to your fellow Nurse Residents! Where are you from? Where did you graduate from nursing school? What is your start date?
Connections make us closer. Share and reach out to your peers to start some connections!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Nurse Residency Program group.

Hello! My name is Shellbie, nice to meet you all! I live in albert lea, MN but I am from California.
I graduated from Riverland community college in Austin, MN. My start date was march.

Welcome to Mayo, Shellbie! Excited to have you here and part of our group!

Hello, my name is Noah. I am from Lakeville, MN. I graduated from St. Catherine University with my master's in nursing. I started on August 29th. I enjoy puns and dad jokes. I'm excited to start this program and my career with Mayo Clinic.

@noahbrown

Hello, my name is Noah. I am from Lakeville, MN. I graduated from St. Catherine University with my master's in nursing. I started on August 29th. I enjoy puns and dad jokes. I'm excited to start this program and my career with Mayo Clinic.

Jump to this post

Welcome Noah!! I hope you bring some of your puns and dad jokes to nurse residency seminars! Laughter is a great way to connect and promote wellness. Welcome to Mayo Clinic!

Hi everyone! I'm Kate 🙂 Originally from Woodbury, MN and did my undergrad at Creighton University in Omaha, NE! I started August 15th and shocked that we are already halfway through September ... ready for fun fall activities but not the cold weather

@katehoeffel2

Hi everyone! I'm Kate 🙂 Originally from Woodbury, MN and did my undergrad at Creighton University in Omaha, NE! I started August 15th and shocked that we are already halfway through September ... ready for fun fall activities but not the cold weather

Jump to this post

Welcome Kate! I agree, I love fall-just not what comes after it!

Hello! My name is Mallory and I started back in August. I went to school at MSU in Mankato, Minnesota. I am loving my time here in Rochester and at Mayo Clinic so far and I cannot wait to continue to enjoy my time here. I love spending time outside, staying active, and spending time with family and friends.

Welcome to Mayo Clinic, Mallory! So happy to have you here!

Hi everyone!

My name is Skyelar (They/Them). I came from California, graduating from a private nursing school. My start date was just today. I love fashion, art and food! Hoping to make connections here 🙂

@skyelar

Hi everyone!

My name is Skyelar (They/Them). I came from California, graduating from a private nursing school. My start date was just today. I love fashion, art and food! Hoping to make connections here 🙂

Jump to this post

Welcome Skyelar! Hope your move from California went smoothly. Thank you for sharing some of your loves, I hope this will help make some connections with others in this group!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.