Starting in 2023

Posted by Catherine Gruhn @catherinefeye, Jul 10, 2023

Please introduce yourself to your fellow Nurse Residents! Where are you from? Where did you graduate from nursing school? What is your start date?
Connections make us closer. Share and reach out to your peers to start some connections!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Nurse Residency Program group.

Hello! I am AriAnna and I am from Atlanta, GA. I graduated nursing school from the illustrious Tuskegee University. I started on 08/15 and currently work on MB5CF (Cardiac PCU). My best experience so far has been meeting and hanging with some people in my cohort. I hope to gain greater knowledge with this Nurse Residency.

Welcome to Minnesota! So happy to hear you have already made some connections. I look forward to seeing you in seminar!

Hi! I’m Kendra. I’m originally from Roseville, MN. I graduated from Winona University -Rochester. My start date was July 19th.

@kcpeterson

Hi! I’m Kendra. I’m originally from Roseville, MN. I graduated from Winona University -Rochester. My start date was July 19th.

Jump to this post

Welcome, Kendra! So happy you are here!

Hi, my name is Levi Tempel. I am from Hayfield, MN. I graduated from nursing school at the University of Minnesota - Rochester. My start date was July 19th.

Hello! My name is Finnian Jetton and I'm from Peoria, IL. I graduated from Bradley University in May 2023 and started at Mayo on July 18th.

@levitempel

Hi, my name is Levi Tempel. I am from Hayfield, MN. I graduated from nursing school at the University of Minnesota - Rochester. My start date was July 19th.

Jump to this post

Welcome Levi! So awesome that you are local. Makes the transition to starting your professional career a little easier knowing the town already. I hope that has been a positive impact for you!

@finnianjetton

Hello! My name is Finnian Jetton and I'm from Peoria, IL. I graduated from Bradley University in May 2023 and started at Mayo on July 18th.

Jump to this post

Welcome Finnian! I hope you are loving Minnesota!

Hey there, I'm Shantel. I grew up on a farm in Nebraska and went to nursing school in Lincoln, NE. I started in August!

@shantelkoranda

Hey there, I'm Shantel. I grew up on a farm in Nebraska and went to nursing school in Lincoln, NE. I started in August!

Jump to this post

Welcome to Rochester, Shantel!! So happy you are here.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.