Starting in 2023

Posted by Catherine Gruhn @catherinefeye, Jul 10, 2023

Please introduce yourself to your fellow Nurse Residents! Where are you from? Where did you graduate from nursing school? What is your start date?
Connections make us closer. Share and reach out to your peers to start some connections!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Nurse Residency Program group.

Hi! My name is Falon and I'm from Winona, MN. I graduated from Winona State and started at Mayo in July. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

@falongoede

Hi! My name is Falon and I'm from Winona, MN. I graduated from Winona State and started at Mayo in July. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jump to this post

Welcome Falon! Hope you are loving Mayo Clinic!

My name is Jordan (she/her), and I am from Melbourne, FL originally but lived in Jax since nursing school at the University of North Florida. My start date was July 31. I work on 3S - transplant.

Hello everyone!
I'm Adahja! pronounced (ah-day-jah) or (Ah-deja) I'm originally from Madison WI but graduated from University of Dubuque in Iowa. I started 8/15. Super excited to be a part of the mayo family. I love to stay outdoors and active luckily, we have been blessed so far with this fall weather!

@adahja

Hello everyone!
I'm Adahja! pronounced (ah-day-jah) or (Ah-deja) I'm originally from Madison WI but graduated from University of Dubuque in Iowa. I started 8/15. Super excited to be a part of the mayo family. I love to stay outdoors and active luckily, we have been blessed so far with this fall weather!

Jump to this post

Welcome Adahja! Thank you for sharing. I hope you are able to connect with some other residents who share a similar love for outdoor activities to be able to bond and focus on your wellness together!

@jkw5401

My name is Jordan (she/her), and I am from Melbourne, FL originally but lived in Jax since nursing school at the University of North Florida. My start date was July 31. I work on 3S - transplant.

Jump to this post

Welcome Jordan!

Hi everyone! My name is Dani (she/her). I’m originally from Dover, New Hampshire, and I graduated from the University of New England in May. My start date was on 10/24 on Francis 6C. I’ve only lived here for about 2 weeks now, and I would love to get to know more people within the Nurse Residency Program.

Welcome, Dani! I hope your move went smoothly. I was just rounding on Fr6C a few days ago and met some really friendly nurses. I hope you are able to make some connections with other residents in this space!

Hi Everyone! I'm Haley. I grew up in Galesville, WI and went to nursing school at Viterbo University in La Crosse, WI which is about 30 miles south of Galesville. I started at the end of September and looking forward to meeting you all 🙂 I love my dog and playing sports during my free time!

@haleylockington

Hi Everyone! I'm Haley. I grew up in Galesville, WI and went to nursing school at Viterbo University in La Crosse, WI which is about 30 miles south of Galesville. I started at the end of September and looking forward to meeting you all 🙂 I love my dog and playing sports during my free time!

Jump to this post

Welcome Haley! La Crosse is such a beautiful and fun town. Welcome to Mayo and I look forward to seeing you in seminars!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.