10 commandments for an enthusiastic team
- Help each other be right, not wrong.
- Seek ways to make new ideas work, not for reasons they won’t work.
- If in doubt, check it out; don’t make negative assumptions about each other.
- Maintain a positive attitude, no matter what the circumstance.
- Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
- Do everything with enthusiasm. It is contagious.
- Whatever you want, give it away (i.e.; power, enthusiasm, compassion, recognition, and respect)
- Don’t lose faith – never give up.
- Help each other win and take pride in each other’s victories.
- Speak positively about each other and about Mayo Clinic at every opportunity.
Interested in more newsfeed posts like this? Go to the New Employee page.