- Benefits Connect
- Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment is available November 1 - 16, 2020. To make your Open Enrollment elections, you must be logged in to a Mayo Clinic computer. On the Mayo Clinic intranet homepage, click on HR Connect then Self-Service.
During open enrollment you can:
- Elect or change your medical, dental or vision plan options.
- Establish a Health Care and/or a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Designate the amount of personal contributions via payroll deduction to your Health Savings Account, if enrolling in Mayo Basic.
- Elect Legal Insurance
- Enroll eligible family member(s) for medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Discontinue coverage for yourself or a family member.
- Pre-elect paid time off (PTO) hours to sell at 100 percent of your hourly rate.
- Update your address.
- Opt-in to receive your W-2 electronically.
Click here to read the Open Enrollment Summary for 2021 Benefits
Please contact HR Connect at 1-888-266-0440 for questions about making changes to your benefit plan elections.